1. Cut out your designs using a craft knife or pair of scissors.
Cut carefully around the object if you do not want a white border.
2. Place the cut out decal into a bowl of water for 10-30 seconds.
You can feel with your fingers the decal slipping away from the
3. Place the decal onto your Scalextric car and slowly pull away
the backing paper.
4. Use a lint free cloth to carefully dab the surface of the
decal, this will help soak up excess water and smooth out any
5. Leave the decals to dry for 24 hours or use a hairdryer if
you want to dry them quicker.